We Are Growing!
GLP Attorneys, P.S. Inc. has been providing excellent results to clients since 1979. GLP has offices throughout the state of Washington and has built its reputation for high quality service and professionalism, and the ability to handle all types of injury cases. Over the last decade, the attorneys at GLP have received a number of excellent trial verdicts, and have received accolades from clients, judges, and mediators in the community.
Qualified candidates must have a passion to help and advocate for clients in all types of personal injury matters; experience with all aspects of case management, including client intake through claim resolution; as well as:
- a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in all phases of plaintiff’s personal injury cases;
- be able to provide outstanding customer service and be in constant contact with our clients;
- draft letters and other correspondence for Attorney review;
- answer Discovery;
- draft witness disclosures;
- Pleading/ Discovery file maintenance;
- ER 904 other Trial Documents;
- schedule depositions;
- draft Demands;
- a proven ability to manage a large case load;
- the ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced environment with superb attention to detail;
- excellent oral and written communication and the ability to work collaboratively with attorneys and staff;
- the ability to provided litigation support;
- management skills, responsible for managing legal assistant workload;
- excellent strength in setting priorities and be able to exercise independent judgement;
- fluency in Spanisha plus.
GLP Attorneys offers a competitive salary, and excellent benefits such as: medical, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, as well as a collaborative, supportive and team-driven environment.
If you are confident you can handle and manage details, provide high quality service to clients in need, and would like to work in a supportive, collaborative team-driven environment; then please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to get to know you!