Frequently Asked Questions

The questions and answers found here are legal information. They are not intended to be legal advice. If you need legal advice you should register on the site and submit a ticket on our Contact a Whatcom County Attorney page. For more information about that program just follow this link. Remember, there is no substitute for the knowledge and experience of a professional attorney.

Court Records

Follow this link for a complete set of instructions and forms used to vacate certain types of criminal records.

There are several ways to do this and how you go about it depends on several things.

If you already know the case number then simply follow this link. Enter the case number in the search field and press the submit button. (NOTE: Only enter the numbers, no dashes or spaces) The case docket will be displayed. A docket is simply a list of the documents filed in the case. Select the document you want and it will be displayed. At this point you can’t print the document but if you press the PDF button on the toolbar the document will be converted into a Adobe Acrobat PDF which you can easily print.

The best thing about this process is that, unlike most other counties, it is completely free!

Category: Court Records

Follow this link for a complete set of forms used to vacate or seal court records.

Load More