How do I obtain someone’s criminal history?

Go to the Washington State Patrol website and set up your own WATCH account.  You will need a credit card.

Once your account is set up, you can order someone’s Washington criminal history.  You will need to know their first/last name, gender and DOB.  You can also enter their middle name/initial and possibly the last 4 digits of their social security if you have them.

Kathleen J. Marshall, PLLC
119 N. Commercial St., Ste. 310
Bellingham, WA  98225-4447
Telephone:        (360) 676-0355
Toll Free Fax:    (888) 880-8310

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *