Notice of Small Claim

Watch our video on how to complete the Notice of Small Claim form.

Notice of Small Claim form

NOTE: The form contains fillable fields which allow you to complete the form on your screen. If you can’t see the fields then you may need to use a different browser or save the file to your device or print the form and fill it out by hand.

Any individual, business, partnership, or corporation (with a couple of exceptions) may bring a small claims suit for recovery of money only for an amount up to $5,000.

In general, the claim must be filed in the district court of the county in which the defendant(s) reside.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *